Journal Club is a great way to keep up to date with current research, and improve your article critiquing skills! Journal Club begins with a presentation of a research paper and concludes with online chat discussion of the article.
All members who sign up will be asked to pre-read the article so the online chat and discussion will be done in a timely manner.
CSRT members who participate will receive 2 CE credits
Recommended Requirements - Attendees
To host the events we use AnyMeeting. These are the recommended technical requirements to attend the journal club.
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.7 and higher**
- Newest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari Web Browser
- Wired (not WiFi) Broadband internet connection with an upload speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Most recent version of Adobe Flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Turn pop up blocker off or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
There are currently no Journal Club Presentations Planned
Hosting Journal Club
If you would like to present an article for Journal Club fill out the contact form.
(CSRT members that present will earn 4 CE credits. All technical duties related to hosting the online presentation will be managed by the CSRT Web Moderator, all you need to do is present!)