"The Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) is the national professional association for respiratory therapists. Founded in 1964 as the Canadian Society of Inhalation Therapy Technicians, the CSRT is dedicated to excellence in cardiorespiratory care."
- Represents the profession on medical, government, education and advisory bodies.
- Maintains a national professional standard of practice.
- Works with health organizations concerned with asthma, emphysema, smoking, and health care.
- Awards the internationally recognized RRT credential.
- Publishes the Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy.
Membership Data by Province and by Membership Category
Annual General Meeting
Notice is now given of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists
Date: Saturday, May 11th 2019
Time: 11:10 to 12:00 Hours
Location: The Great Room, Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, Niagara Falls, ON
Objectives of 2019 Annual General Meeting:
- To receive the reports of the President, the Treasurer and the Auditor for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018;
- To appoint auditors and to authorize the directors to fix remuneration;
- To ratify the composition of the 2019-2020 CSRT Board of Directors;
- To conduct other business of the Society.
Current Registered, Distinguished Life and Retired Registered Members of the CSRT in good standing, are entitled to vote in person at the meeting or by appointment of proxy. If you are unable to attend, you may complete a proxy form and return by mail or fax to the CSRT by Friday, May 3, 2019.