A special thank you to the Nepal College of Chest Physicians for collaborating with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists to provide access to these resources.
Canadian-Made Ventilator ResourcesV4C 560 ventilator resources
• Basic lessons plans (Quick Start, Circuit Set-Up and Geography of the Device, Entering the Set-Up Menu, Calibrations and Screen Navigation, Waveform Functionality)
• Clinical lessons plans (Volume based modes, pressure based modes, calibration of the flow and oxygen sensor)
• Clinician’s Manual (English) (contains information relevant to biomedical engineering)
• Clinician’s Manual (links to manual in a variety of languages)
• User Manual (English) (for ventilator operators)
• User Manual (links to manual in a variety of languages)