CSRT 2023 Annual Conference
May 11-13, 2023
Deadline for submission extended to October 16, 2022.
Do you have questions about your possible presentation topic or do you need help developing your ideas? We can help! Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions (Please read carefully before completing this form.)
- An individual may present more than once at the same conference. Proposals must be submitted separately.
- All presentations must be relevant to respiratory therapy, must be evidence informed, and must facilitate the translation/dissemination of new knowledge.
- All fields must be completed before submitting the form.
- If you are selected to present, the CSRT will provide two nights’ accommodations and a complimentary conference registration (May 11-13) for the primary speaker. The primary presenter will also receive a $500 honorarium following the conference.
- Primary speakers are responsible for booking their hotel room.
- The hotel will use your credit card to book the room, but you will not be charged for the two nights’ accommodations on checkout. Room upgrades and additional charges to the room will not be covered. Additional nights should not be booked separately, they will simply remain on the final bill.
- The CSRT will consider permitting an additional speaker when essential to the presentation.
- Please note that “essential” refers to the presenter providing a perspective that cannot be reported on or provided by the primary speaker, such as a patient or family member/carer of a patient.
- Secondary speakers are not eligible for registration or accommodations support nor for the honorarium.
- All applications will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive this e-mail within five business days, please contact the CSRT.
- A final decision on all applications will be sent by December 16, 2022.
The CSRT values and requires transparency in the presentations at its conferences. Presenters must declare if they will be promoting any equipment, device, medication or other items in their presentations. This information must be clearly included in the objectives, in the abstract, and in the presentation itself.