Using the Eligibility/Criteria, please provide a description of the specific qualifications and accomplishments that would make this person a candidate for the Colya Kaminiarz Award for Outstanding Professional Contributions. You may attach the Nominee’s CV or include additional
information as an attachment to this online form.
RTs who are members (registered or associate) in good standing of the CSRT, who have made outstanding contributions:
- to the availability, accessibility and quality of respiratory therapy practices, and/or
- to the education, professional organization, and standards pertaining to respiratory therapy, and/or
- to advocacy efforts for respiratory therapists and/or those they serve, and/or
- respiratory therapy related knowledge generation/mobilization activities, and/or
- respiratory therapy related humanitarian works in Canada or aboard.
The recipient will be an exceptional respiratory therapist, and the contributions noted above will be highly notable and be remarkably impactful. Their contributions will extend beyond their own personal achievement to impact the advancement of the profession widely.