"The Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) is the national professional association for respiratory therapists. Founded in 1964 as the Canadian Society of Inhalation Therapy Technicians, the CSRT is dedicated to excellence in cardiorespiratory care."
- Represents the profession on medical, government, education and advisory bodies.
- Maintains a national professional standard of practice.
- Works with health organizations concerned with asthma, emphysema, smoking, and health care.
- Awards the internationally recognized RRT credential.
- Publishes the Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy.
Membership Data by Province and by Membership Category
CSRT Annual Reports for 2017
CSRT Annual Reports for 2016
CSRT Annual Reports for 2015
CSRT Annual Reports for 2014
Previous CSRT Annual Reports
Annual General Meeting
Notice is now given of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists
Date: Saturday, May 26th 2018
Time: 08:00 to 09:00 Hours
Location: Stanley Park Ballroom, Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver, BC
Objectives of 2018 Annual General Meeting:
- To receive the reports of the President, the Treasurer and the Auditor for the year ended December 31, 2017;
- To appoint auditors and to authorize the directors to fix remuneration;
- To ratify the composition of the 2018-2019 CSRT Board of Directors;
- To conduct other business of the Society.
Current Registered, Honorary and Senior Registered Members of the Society, in good standing, are entitled to vote in person at the meeting or by appointment of proxy. If you are unable to attend, you may complete a proxy form and return by mail or fax to the CSRT office by Friday, May 18, 2018.