Upcoming CSRT Webinars
CSRT webinars are complimentary for CSRT members. Non-members may register by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be charged $35.00 per webinar
CSRT Webinar: CSRT Industry webinar: The Art of COPD Management & Pulmonary Rehab: Moving forward in COPD care in the pandemic (GSK)
May 25, 2022 @ 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Francois Maltais, MD, FRCPC
Michael Stickland, PhD
Join Drs. Maltais and Stickland for a discussion on the below hot topics:
- Moving forward with COPD management standards throughout the pandemic
- Demonstrating the value of Pulmonary Rehab, both in-person and virtually in a COVID pandemic and how to implement learnings in the future
- Incorporating best practices into clinical patient management, including developing confidence and buy-in from primary care colleagues
CSRT Webinar: A New Treatment Paradigm for Mild Asthma: An Opportunity to Advance Shared Decision-Making in Everyday Care
June 1, 2022 @ 12:00 p.m. EDT
Presenter: Myriam Gagne, BEd, MSc, PhD
Objectives: At the end of this session, attendees could be able to:
- Define shared decision-making
- Use mild asthma decision aid tools to support shared decision-making in real-world clinical interactions
- Suggest other health decisions that could be made through a shared decision-making approach in respiratory care
CSRT Systematic and Integrative Review Initiative
Ever had a burning practice question?
Wondering if there are better ways to do things in your daily practice?
Wondering if they way things have ‘always been done’ might be the wrong way?
Looking to learn some new research skills?
Join the CSRT’s new Systematic and Integrative Review Initiative (SIRI). No research experience is needed!
SIRI is only available to CSRT registered and associate members.
As part of SIRI you will learn:
- the skills you need to do a systematic or integrative review
- a deeper understanding of research designs
- increased confidence in understanding research
- additional expertise in the topic area of your group’s review
On completion of SIRI requirements, you will receive:
- publication of your findings in the CJRT
- the opportunity to present your findings at the 2020 CSRT Annual Education Conference in Montreal, QC. (If you are selected to present, you will also receive a complimentary conference registration.)
- a certificate of course completion and CSRT accredited CE credits
- the chance to inform and improve practice!
What you will need to contribute:
- a commitment to participate in one hour of online class time over a 13-week period between June and August 2019 (classes are anticipated to occur on Wednesday’s at 7:00 pm EST)
- a commitment to approx. 3 hours/week of additional work outside of the scheduled class time
- a commitment to collaborate with your team for completion of your chosen project
- your clinical experiences, alongside your critical thinking and team work skills
- a desire to develop their research skills – no prior research experience is necessary