Again this year, CARTA members can pay their annual dues through the CSRT Monthly Payment Plan
Pay your membership and provincial regulatory dues in easy monthly installments directly from your bank account.
Deadline to opt in to the Monthly Payment Plan to pay your CARTA dues through the CSRT:
March 3, 2023
Please read the information below.
What you need to know
- Your dues will be paid in full by the CSRT on your behalf by the deadline set by your college.
- It is your responsibility to physically renew your license directly through CARTA before midnight March 17th, 2023, for your license renewal to be processed. Please go to your regulatory body’s WEBSITE to complete the form.
- There is an Annual Administration Fee of $ 20 for this service, which is included into the total for your monthly payments.
- The Monthly Payment Plan breaks down your CSRT membership and professional liability insurance (if applicable), as well as your CARTA dues into 10 monthly installments.
- The money is withdrawn from your bank account on the 28th of every month, beginning March 28, 2023 until (and including) December 28, 2023.
- This payment option is not available online through the CSRT Member Portal, you must fill out a form. CARTA dues can only be paid through the CSRT on the Monthly Payment Plan, they cannot be paid by credit card or cheque through the CSRT.
- The CSRT membership form AND void cheque or payment authorization form must be received by the CSRT by March 3rd, 2023, in order for payment to be forwarded to your regulatory body.
What you need to do
If you would like to take advantage of the CSRT Monthly Payment Plan:
You must fill out THIS FORM and send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a void cheque or payment authorization form (these are available as a PDF through most banking apps). You can scan or take a clear picture of your form with your cell phone to send it in. You can also fax in the form to 613-521-4314. We ask that you not mail in the form due to the strict deadlines in place around regulatory body license dues.
Non CSRT Members:
You must be a member of the CSRT in order to pay your CARTA dues through the CSRT on the Monthly Payment Plan. If you are not currently a member of the CSRT, you MUST contact Katherine Nollet, Manager of Member Engagement and Outreach at the CSRT (1-800-267-3422 ext. 231 or email@example.com) BEFORE indicating to CARTA that your payment will be made through the CSRT.
The Fine Print
- NSF Payments (non-sufficient funds) policy: CSRT will notify of NSF payments within 10 business days. The CSRT member will have 30 days from the date of notification to pay the amount owed + a $25.00 administration fee. Should the individual fail to pay within 30 days, the CSRT will send a notification within 5 business days to advise that this current year’s membership will be cancelled, and other parties for which the membership applies (such as provincial associations, regulatory body, liability insurance) will be informed within 14 days of cancelled membership status.
- You must inform the CSRT of any changes to your banking information.
- As indicated above, you must physically renew your license with your regulatory body by the deadline indicated by your province for your renewal to be processed. Please go to your regulatory body’s website to complete the form.